This policy applies to the information we collect:
- Through our Services
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and our Services.
- Whenever our advertising and applications appear on third-party websites or services, as long as those advertisements and applications are linked to this policy.
Users of our Services provide us with several types of information, such as: -
Personal information, which includes your name, e-mail address or any other identifier that may enable you to be contacted online or in person (“personal information”);
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information we collect automatically may include usage details and technical information about your means of connection to our Services, such as your IP address and browser type.
We also collect some information from cookies and similar technology. A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your device when you visit a website or use an app. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects (“flash cookies”), and single-pixel gifs. These files allow us to recognize your device and track your interactions with our Services.
What Are Cookies?
When you browse a website, a cookie is placed on your computer or mobile device. Websites use them to make their operation more efficient or to provide information to their owners.
This is how we use different types of cookies:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Our website requires these cookies to function properly. Cookies are used to enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
Visitor information can be collected by these cookies, such as which pages visitors most frequently visit, or if they get error messages. Visitors are not identified by these cookies. Cookies collect anonymous information that is aggregated. The information is only used to improve the functionality of our website.
When you return to our website, these cookies will recognize you. Our goal is to personalize your experience by greeting you by name and remembering your preferences (for example, your preferred language).
You will be able to see which pages you’ve visited and which links you’ve clicked using these cookies. By using this information, we can tailor our website to better suit your needs. For this purpose, we may also share this information with third parties.
We use the information that we collect automatically through cookies and similar technology for the following purposes:
- To recognize your device and provide you with a personalized experience on our website;
- To track your interactions with our site in order to enhance its performance and tailor it to your preferences; and/or
- For our own internal analytics purposes.
We may also use this information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified), to build up marketing profiles and for strategic development and analytical purposes.
We may also use your information to contact you about other products or services we think may be of interest to you. You can opt out of these communications at any time by following the unsubscribe link in your email or contacting us.
© 2022 Land of Casinos. All rights reserved.